Saturday, June 15, 2013

It's a family affair...


Please ignore the crazy crooked lamp shade. 

So I've been really bad at taking photos lately.  I still get at least a couple of shots a week on my good camera and try to take at least one or two with my phone.  There wasn't a Week in the Life post this week, because I only have three photos (and two of them were taken by E).


Singing and dancing in the streets

My family was out to visit last weekend.  My mom, two of her sisters, and two of my cousins drove out to Ohio for three days and then drove back.  It was wonderful having them out.  They came out when Finn was less than 3 months old and decided to come out and visit again.  We hung pretty low all weekend.  We went to the Westside Market, then to Great Lakes Brewing Co. and the next day we went to B.A. Sweetie's, the world's largest candy store.





I think they all had a great time and I really appreciated the fact that they took time off of work to drive out to see us.  Even though I moved away over 10 years ago, it's still difficult to say goodbye.  Tears were shed by almost all as they left.  I guess goodbyes are never easy, no matter how routine they become.




No comments:

Post a Comment