Thursday, April 28, 2016

A Week in the Life (v.2016.1)

Holy crap!!!  I haven't done a phone photo upload!  Let's try and play a little catch up (over the next couple of posts)...  Which I'll separate by months -- so here's January.

School Daze 16.1 

My Little Pony Dance parties in the living room

School Daze 16.2

School Daze 16.2.2

My pretty girl wanted to see what her Elsa braid looked like.   

Front and back, of course 

Fish really likes to help with the fireplace

Our big blizzard left us a TON of snow. 

This was our back door!!!! 

We started our first home project in January.  The previous owners had put on an addition -- which included the play room downstairs and our current master bedroom upstairs.  They built off of the fourth bedroom upstairs, but utilize that room.  Instead they built a hallway and left the old section of the bedroom open.  It was a waste of space, so we decided to close in that room and knock out a doorway through our current closet in the Master for a grand walk-in closet.  This is the view from the top landing of the stairs.  There is no doorway at the end of the hallway where I am taking the photo.  So trying to use that as a dressing space would make me walk down the hallway in my skivvies and no guest wants to see that. 

This is taken from the large doorway that you see in the above photo.  You can see we already had knocked out the closet door.

 This is the view from our bedroom of our new potential walk-in.
  
Cuteness overload 

Total cuteness overload

School Daze 17.1 (Monday school was cancelled due to the blizzard on Saturday) 

Someone is a little too little for mommy's jeans. 

Always the fashion model

School Daze 17.2 

Such a helper

Can you spot the Munky? 

My parents came out for Fish's birthday and my dad built the drawers that I had envisioned in the old closet space.  They turned out amazing!  You'll have to wait until the February update to see what the final project looks like.  But I'll spoil it a little by saying that it looks AH-MAZING! 

My Norman playing with Mimi.  Can you spot him? 

No comments:

Post a Comment