Sunday, September 29, 2013

The Future Pinky Tuscadero


We did a little on-location shoot about a month back.  My nephew's birthday was yesterday and he was turning two.  I found the perfect jacket for both him and my girl. I knew once I had the matching jackets that I had to take a couple of photos of her in the jacket because a childhood story that usually gets re-told every Christmas.  These are the photos from that idea.  The childhood story?  I was about 12 or 13 years old and I received a demin jacket with a gray sweatshirt hood attached.  I LOVED that jacket and was so excited about it that I put it on immediately.  My brother who was 6 or 7 at the time opened his next present -- it was the SAME exact jacket.  From that point on, I hated that jacket with a burning passion and would pout like any (almost) teenager would when I had to wear it.  There is actual photographic evidence of my dismay when he opened his jacket.

So to change the story a little, I hope that both think that their jackets are pretty damn cool.























 


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment