Monday, August 25, 2014

A Day at the Beach


Being that Finn is 2.5 years old this month and Fish is 6 months old, we decided to do family photos.  My last attempt at family photos didn't go so well.  But that had nothing to do with the family, but everything to do with the photographer (namely me -- I was quite stressed about getting them done quickly because of the three month old and the cranky toddler so I didn't look at the photos while I was taking them and I was pretty unhappy with them).

My next attempt I knew that I wanted in late August at the beach (of Lake Erie).  I had a concept in my head and the light wasn't exactly what I wanted (I was thinking beautiful sunset with gorgeous pinks and yellows, instead we got windy and cloudy).  But I think that they turned out better than I had imagined in my head.  Always a plus when that happens.  Enough words and now onto the visuals.  Hope you enjoy.









No comments:

Post a Comment